Simple Price Finder
Perfect Seat Finder
Welcome to the Circuit Finder!
This tool will help you to build circuits for your hub
How to use the Circuit Finder
Pick your aircraft make/model as well as your starting hub
Select your Circuit Configuration
Length (168 hours, vs 84h or 24h)
- Tri-class: aiming for first class, business and economy
- Economy: searching for routes with high economy demand only
- Cargo: searching for routes with high cargo demand only
- Role play: it ignores these parameters and simply helping you to combine routes together.
- Shorthaul (SH) means routes shorter than 3700 km
- Midhaul (MH) means routes between 3700 and 7550 km
- Longhaul (LH) means routes longuer than 7550 km
- Mix would basically mix-match routes together regardless of their lengths.
Choose how many routes you would like to have in your circuit.
The tool will find circuits with ±1h of the desired length. You can force the tool to find a circuit matching the time exactly.
this circuit might be not as good as with ±1h.
Finally there is an option to avoid route longer than 14,000 km (recommanded).
Optionnally, you can specify airports/routes that you want to make sure they get included in the circuit; and/or that you want to exclude for the circuit (for example if you already have them).
While reseaching for a circuit with your criteria, the tool will propose you a circuit, with sometime an alternative option. You can remove a route from the proposed circuit by clicking the X mark. The tool will immediately add that route on your excluded list and will find another relevent circuit.
IATA Airport Code:
Exact Circuit Length
Limit route length up to 14,000 km
Number of routes:
Number of stars:
4 Stars and up
3 Stars and up
Destination Hubs (Optional)
Hubs Include/Exclude Filters
Airports to include:
Airports to exclude:
List of IATA code, seperated by space, coma, semicolon or dash.
No circuit yet
Megataxi - EAP
529 vistors in last 24h. Last update: 2020-04-03